There are a number of requirements to make the native app submission process smooth.
- The name of the app in the app store. This is usually the short name of the conference.
- A letter giving us permission to use the brand/trademarks.
- A description of the app (to be displayed in the App Stores.
There are a number of image requirements for the native phone app.
- A square icon. 1024×1024 (this is used on the desktop of the phone)
- A splash/loading page 750×1334 (This is used when the app starts up, it will have a spinner over the top of it)
- An entry page image 500×500 (This is on the “Enter” page. Usually includes an app sponsor)
- A Home screen page 700×300 (This is seen by the delegates whenever they click the “info” page. This is seen a lot and should be branded)
- Android Store “promo” 1024 x 500
There are also a number of webpage requirements.
- The app “marketing” url.
- A contact email address.
NOTE: Lead times for development of a native app is a minimum of 8 weeks.
Submission of all above assets less than 8 weeks and your conference deadline many not be obtainable.